Get Only The News You Want
We want to help you stay on top of new developments that are important to you--without burying you in unnecessary "junk" mail.
You can sign up for updates from Macula.org on just the subjects that interest you!
How to Sign Up
- Subscribing: Beneath each news article, you will have the opportunity to subscribe to email updates based on the tags of the article content, the encyclopedia taxonomies, or all news items. These are presented individually to allow you to receive information on a single subject or encyclopedia category, several different topics, or all news posted to the site.
- Unsubscribing: You can unsubscribe from email updates in two ways:
- By visiting any article with subscriptions, you can unselect the tags, categories or news subscriptions box, or,
- Visit your account management panel using the "My Account" link in the upper right corner of every page. Select the Notifications tab. You will see an overview of your subscription
- Manage Subscriptions: From the "notifications tab" in the account management panel, you can:
- Manage your subscriptions individually by selecting the subscription tab or the "Administer your subscriptions" link.
- Edit your subscriptions settings, including the frequency of the notifications (hourly, daily, weekly, etc) and the format (one at a time or all at once as a digest).
- Temporarily suspend your notifications.
- Remove all notifications.